Co-Working At Resonance
Digital Nomads & Entrepreneurs Unite!
Coworking is more than providing comfortable workspaces. An office is not just a desk and Internet anymore. We resonate with a holistic balance of work, life, wellness, play and relating.
Resonance offers a nourishing environment near the beach in Costa Rica’s lush jungle paradise. Living in connection with nature, supported by conscious community and with access to daily wellness programming and enriching experiences, you will feel fully healthy, happy and whole. We believe in A New Way of Life where we value things like health, self care and building beautiful interpersonal relationships.
We attract forward thinking, highly skilled, location independent workers and entrepreneurs. We have built a place to share knowledge and learn new skills. A home that generates more productivity and more joy. An ability to focus under the sun in a relaxed and creative environment.
What We Offer
- Fully Furnished Villas With Modern Amenities
- Each Villa Has Its Own Private Internet Connection
- Printer, Projector and LCD Screens
- Regular Community Events and Meetups
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Onsite Restaurant
Advantages of CoWorking at Resonance
- No Commute: You don’t need to wake up early in the morning, rush to catch the bus and spend hours of your precious time in a traffic jam. The ability to work from where you live can save you a lot of money and time, which you would have otherwise invested in public transport or fueling your own car.
- It’s More Affordable: Coliving arrangements are much cheaper compared to having to rent a place to live, and then separately pay for a working space which you will have to commute to daily.
- No Opening Hours: Most shared offices aren’t open 24 hours a day, and if you’re anything like most creatives, the best ideas will always spring up at very odd hours of the night. With a coliving and coworking space you can be up at any time of the day or night to do your thing.
- Enhanced Productivity: Coliving and coworking spaces allow you to work whenever creativity kicks in or when you’re feeling your most productive. As already mentioned, no need to consider opening hours. Additionally, you have the opportunity to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs which can help fuel and enhance your productivity.
- It’s Easier: Having everything you need under one roof makes your operations much easier. It gives you an opportunity to organize all the relevant aspects of a location-independent lifestyle.
- Meet New People: Many individuals who opt for a coworking and coliving lifestyle are outgoing, ready to connect and meet new people. Even if you’re the shy type, living in the same space with other people can encourage you to build relationships and expand your horizons. In addition, you get the feeling of a community around you which you wouldn’t get from staying in a hotel or AirBnb on your own.